Monday, January 21, 2013

I have a muse, you know, that creative voice in your head that tells you what to do sometimes.
My muse is tricky, like well, Tinker Bell.  Do you remember the movie "Hook"?  Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffmann and Julia Roberts as Tinker Bell.

At the end of the movie when Peter (Robin Williams) returns home and is lying in the snow, Tinker Bell (Julia Roberts) comes to him and says.."You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? ... that's where I will be waiting."

Well, that is mostly where my muse finds me....  half asleep, still remembering a dream and this muse pops into my head and I see an idea, a name, a mix of colors or something I just Have to create. And it wont let me rest until I do...  it whirs around in my head like a zooming fairy until I get up and go create it.

This morning, she popped in to tell me I had named a bead mix wrong, yup, wrong.  Yesterday I made an interesting green mix and named it Emerald Isle,  wrong!  My muse woke me up to tell me that mix should be Irish Spring,  and I needed to make a new darker green mix and call it Emerald Isle.   Can you believe the nerve of that cheeky little muse?

Well there you go, now I am off to make the new bead mix, just thought I would share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment