Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Name My New Bead Mix Contest


It has been a Really long time since I had a "Name my bead Mix Contest" And a long time since a name for a new mix did not just pop into my head, so I thought I would do another contest!
Here is a super dusty pink coppery mix for you to enjoy. Send me your name suggestions, via convo or email, to miaoreo [at] yahoo.com. I will choose a winner from the entries and send you a free 50 gram package of these new beads! No Purchase Necessary!
My only rule is leave out the obvious, .... cant use a trademarked name ya know....
And I already have a Vintage Rose, Victorian Rose, Pink Ribbon and Raspberry Cheesecake.
So lets have fun and Name these Beads! Enter as many names as you like.
Oh if you want to buy them, you can do that too.... LOL


Wednesday Update:
Well the Names are coming in Fast and Furious!  And even though no one name has caught my fancy yet, you are all on a good track.  The most common seem to run towards FRUIT, which really surprised me.  Other popular themes run to ocean/beach and dawn or sunrise.  Here is what has been submitted so far, with no particular order, just in case you need some inspiration.  Keep those names coming!
Mia

NAMES ENTERED
 Rainbow sorbet
Pink Grapefruit
 “Sassy Rose”,
'Copper and Cream'
Peach Orchard
"strawberries and cream"
Copper Parfait.
Pink Champagne bubbles
Pre dawn
Beachy Keen
1.  A Rose for Amiee
2. Flesh all a Mesh
3.  Apricot Mousse
4.  Totally Taup-ular
Neapolitan Dream
My Sweetheart's Delight
Tickled Pink?
Sweet Seduction
Rose Quartz
Pink Sands
Conch Shell
Shrimp Cocktail
Strawberry Cream
Strawberry Dream
Strawberry Smoothie
Patch of Pink
Cotton Candy Swirl


No comments:

Post a Comment